Entrepreneurs are famous for crazy sleep schedules. You know the drill. You stay up late working two or more jobs, do chores, and as the clock strikes midnight you start work on your venture. With barely 5 hours of sleep, the hardest thing to do is to GET UP. This quick intermediary step helps get you moving while you’re still in bed making it easier to “rise and shine.”
Lying on your back, inhale deeply and exhale as if you’re blowing out about 10 candles on a cake. Repeat. Follow with 2-3 repetitions of each stretch:
• Make fists and flick open your hands.
• Squeeze your toes and flick them open. Point and flex your feet.
• Breathe in and squeeze your shoulder blades together arching your back as you exhale.
• Inhale and as you exhale slowly, stretch out your arms and legs as if someone is pulling on each limb.
• Finally, inhale and bring your knees into your chest and squeeze your knees into your chest releasing your lower back on a slow exhale.
See if these stretches spark enough energy to get you up and out of bed!
If it’s a lack of structure and motivation that keeps you in bed, CoreCoaching could be the wakeup call you need. Contact me at [email protected]