I am a Speech/language pathologist, author, voice and executive function coach, with over 30 years experience working with students and professionals to improve well-being, personal productivity and communication.
For more information about my talks and services, email, or call me at 781 864 0180 or 978 287 0810 (The Hallowell Center).
My area of expertise is PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTIVE FUNCTION*
My programs include CORE Four Coaching for entrepreneurs and other self-starters. I offer College CORE Coaching for college students and for those preparing for college in their junior and senior year of high school with similar academic and personal challenges.
- Indiana University School of Music – Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance
I toured the country performing in all major cities including at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.
- Indiana University – Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Indianapolis Medical Center– Internship in Speech/Language Pathology
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center– Chief of Speech/Language Pathology for 15 years
- Hallowell Center(Boston MetroWest) for Cognitive and Emotional Health, Sudbury, MA – Coordinator of the Integrative/Alternative Clinical Services division serving clients with ADHD, anxiety and executive dysfunction*
- Mindful Communication– At my private coaching practice in West Newbury, MA., I utilize my extensive theater and opera experience and coaching presentation skills for business professionals/entrepreneurs/sales people. I consult to companies on topics related to brain health, attention disorders, cognitive efficiency, listening and leadership.
- The Zen of Listening: Mindful Communication in the Age of Distraction – an award winning book
- The COREageous Entrepreneur: Four Core Skills and Routines Every Founder Needs to Succeed – soon to be published
- Speaking with Power and Persuasion and The Listener’s Edge – instructional CDs
- Mindfulness and the Therapeutic Relationship – contributing author
- The COREageous Entrepreneur Blog
- Mindful Communication Minute – monthly newsletter