For more information about Core Coaching call me at 781 864 0180 or 978 287 0810 at The Hallowell Center Metrowest.
Rebecca Shafir, M.A. CCC
Speech/language pathologist, author, executive function coach.
I have over 30 years experience working with students and business professionals to improve well-being, personal productivity and communication.
My programs include Core Four Coaching for entrepreneurs and other adult self-starters with ADHD or executive functioning concerns. I offer College Core Coaching for college students with similar academic and personal challenges.
- Indiana University School of Music – Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance
- Indiana University – Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Indianapolis Medical Center– Internship in Speech/Language Pathology
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center– Chief of Speech/Language Pathology for 15 years
- Hallowell Center(Boston MetroWest) for Cognitive and Emotional Health, Sudbury, MA – Coordinator of the Integrative/Alternative Clinical Services division serving clients with ADHD, anxiety and executive dysfunction*
- Mindful Communication– At my private coaching practice in West Newbury, MA., I utilize my extensive theater experience and coaching presentation skills for business professionals/entrepreneurs/sales people. I consult to companies on topics related to neurodiversity, communication and leadership.
- The Zen of Listening: Mindful Communication in the Age of Distraction – paperback and a revised audiobook edition
- Speaking with Power and Persuasion – instructional CDs
- Mindfulness and the Therapeutic Relationship – contributing author
- The COREageous Entrepreneur Blog